Human Nature Announce Rescheduling of their Good Good Life Tour
Wednesday 24 June 2020 3:20pm
Human Nature have today announced that due to ongoing effects of COVID-19, the planned Good Good Life Tour 2020 has been rescheduled to September 2021.
Human Nature would like to thank all of their Aussie fans for their patience while their team have worked on the best possible rescheduling of “The Good Good Life Tour” dates.
Andrew Tierney said,
“We are so thankful to our team and the venues for these rescheduled 2021 dates. We miss Australia so much and watch in admiration to how well our country has managed the pandemic, and are delighted to be able announce the rescheduled 2021 dates.”
Good Good Life New Tour Dates:
- Tuesday 31 August 2021 – Festival Theatre, Adelaide
- Friday 3 September 2021 – Crown Theatre, Perth
- Tuesday 7 September 2021 – QPAC Concert Hall, Brisbane
- Friday 10 September 2021 – Hamer Hall, Melbourne
- Thursday 16 September 2021 – Civic Theatre, Newcastle
- Friday 17 September 2021 – WIN Entertainment Centre, Wollongong
- Saturday 18 September 2021 – The Star, Sydney
Mike Tierney commented,
“We can’t wait to get back out on stage and perform our new material, our hits, Motown and Jukebox favourites. This will be one of our best shows yet and we want to stage a safe and exciting show to shake off these last months! Thank you to all our fans for buying your tickets and we can’t wait to see you in 2021. Stay safe. ”
Existing tickets are valid and have been transferred to the new dates. Fans can expect to receive notification directly from the original point of purchase.