Copyright in the material which appears on the following websites: www.venuesnsw.com; www.wec.org.au; www.pirtekstadium.com; www.mcdonaldjonesstadium.com; and www.nec.net.au are, subject to the operation of the Copyright Act 1968, vested in the Crown in the right of the State of New South Wales.
Other than for the purpose of the Copyright Act, or as otherwise stated below, no material on this website may be altered, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted without the prior written consent of Venues NSW.
You can apply to Venues NSW at the following address for formal permission:
Locked Bag 1422
Silverwater, NSW 2128
Please note that the copyright in the materials appearing on websites which are linked to the Venues NSW site vests in the author of those materials, or the author's licensee (subject to the operation of the Copyright Act 1968). Venues NSW can not and does not grant any permission or authority in respect of the copyright in the materials appearing at third-party Internet sites, and strongly recommends that you refer to the copyright statements at those sites before making use of the materials.
We welcome links from your site to this website. If you plan to create a link, please follow these guidelines:
- Links to the Venues NSW website or individual Venue sites should preferably be to the homepage or other high level page. Linking to other pages may pose some risk, as the page to which you link may move or become unavailable.
- The Venues NSW logo and individual Venue logos are subject to copyright and may only be used by permission.
- The Venues NSW website and individual venue sites should be opened in a new window and not within a frame of your own branding.
- You must not use the link to provide, or in any way imply, endorsement by Venues NSW of your organisation, services or products.
- You must not pass off content from our sites as your own. This includes copying or re-using parts of the site (see our Copyright notice above).